How we work with clients
Ensure that the agreed strategy is consistently implemented by our teams to deliver the required outcomes
Achieve the best possible outcome
Getting the right cultural fit with a client’s teams and our own dedicated service teams is paramount in this. We therefore allocate named individuals to handle each client’s work and encourage the development of close working relationships at all levels. Our aim is to integrate our operations as closely as possible with those of our clients’ in-house teams to ensure a ‘shared philosophy’ applies to all claims. As a result, our clients often commend us for the motivation and enthusiasm of our people and their willingness to go the extra mile compared to other business partners.
In addition, we also foster an open culture where we can mutually celebrate success and address problems in a constructive, ‘no blame’ fashion.
A bespoke continuous improvement programme
In addition to our core services, Horwich Farrelly also offers a comprehensive 'menu' of additional services and facilities to its clients, most of which are free of charge. We work with clients to develop a bespoke 'continuous improvement programme' to suit their individual circumstances made up from the four areas shown below.
• Horwich Farrelly client updates & newsletters
• Input to clients’ own internal publications
• Case & trial summary reports
• Technical & awareness training
• In-house case ‘surgeries’
• Ad-hoc telephone advice
• Dedicated e-mail query facility
• Litigation avoidance programmes
• Trend & behaviour tracking (BI/MI)
• Strategy development (e.g. counter fraud)
• Targeted response (e.g. against claimant firms)
• Supplier audits
• Assistance with consultation responses
• Pursuing CPR changes
• Trade association activity
• Bespoke political lobbying